Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 27, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 01:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikkisportraits

nikkisportraits

lifeofturner

"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

R Newell

Thanks for the games, everybody.  Chewsday Challenge specifically and the SaskGames initiatives in general were instrumental in me making some really great social circles in what was still a relatively new city to me when I first showed up at Boston Pizza about 6 years ago.

Many games, many friends, many thanks.  I'll still see you at PGX and PWYF.

Ryan

Jhegel

Game Night Recap

ATTENDANCE: 38

Games Played: Splendor, Galactic Payload, Tiny Epic Galaxies, Ex Libris, Spartacus, Cuba Libre, Android: Netrunner, Sagrada, Concordia, Get Off My Land, Thunder Road, Sushi Go, Azul, Ticket to Ride: USA 1910, Deus, Queendomino, and more!

Announcements:
-Wednesday Feb 28, 2018, Regina Game Forge will be hosting a play test session of "Fall of the White Queen" at Boards n Beans Café!
- Play With Your Food 2018 registration is open! Check out pwyf.ca or the Play With Your Food area of the SaskGames forum for more information about registering yourself or a team!
- Regina MegaGames will occur on May 12th at the German Club! Tickets go on sale this Sunday at 8:30 a.m. and tickets sell out fast! Check out the SaskGames or Regina MegaGames Facebook page for more details!

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Facebook: SaskGames
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"

Lori

Quote from: R Newell on February 28, 2018, 08:33:34 AM
Thanks for the games, everybody.  Chewsday Challenge specifically and the SaskGames initiatives in general were instrumental in me making some really great social circles in what was still a relatively new city to me when I first showed up at Boston Pizza about 6 years ago.

Many games, many friends, many thanks.  I'll still see you at PGX and PWYF.

Ryan

We'll miss your presence on all sorts of committees!  Good luck with the new job, see you in April!

moment

We had four participants in the Android: Netrunner tournament.

Congratulations to Ukamoc, who piloted his Reina Roja and HB: Stronger Together decks to victory! He won an acrylic Weyland click tracker and a promo Weyland: Builder of Nations card.

Congratulations also to trimmer, winner of our random draw! He has also won an acrylic Weyland click tracker and a promo Weyland: Builder of Nations card.

Finally, one last congratulations to all participants, who received promo copies of Snare! Thanks for a fun tournament!