Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 30, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yetter

Quote from: R Newell on December 07, 2017, 02:28:33 PM
To post a game for Chewsday Challenge, please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME: Galactic Payload
TEACHER: Nathan Ottenson
START TIME: 7:00
DURATION: 120 min
# OF PLAYERS: 4

Bringing out my game for another play test.  4 player game.  Don't need to reserve a space for me, I'd rather take sit out and take notes but will happily play if there isn't enough interest 

KimberlyCupcake

JRobot4

I'll take a spot in Raiders of the North Sea, please.  I mean, aaarrrgggghhhhh!  :excited

JRobot4

GAME: Rail Raiders Infinite
TEACHER: Jason
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 45 min
# OF PLAYERS: 6
URL: www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/197451/rail-raiders-infinite

All you space bandits in search of money and fame, join me in a daring raid of the space train and fight off lawbots to gain $$.  Roll poker dice to duel!  The bandit with the most $$ when the train reaches the station wins!

Potentially time for two games if there is interest.

Navem

sna17

GAME: London (second edition)
TEACHER: Shelby (sna17)
START TIME: 7:00
DURATION: 60-90 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 2-4
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/236191/london-second-edition

Cordawg

GAME:  azul
TEACHER: cory
START TIME: 8:30 might be later if  Russian railrods goes long
DURATION: your best estimate of how long it will take in minutes (account for time to teach the game)  30 -45 mins
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: Copy and past the URL from Board Game Geek here https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/230802/azul

prairieguy

Lori

Quote from: sna17 on January 26, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
GAME: London (second edition)

Ahhhhh, the tempatation is too strong.... I've been wanting to play....

Brad, as much as I want to defend my previous win in Gaia Project (and thwart Marshall as much as possible  :lol ) I'm going to give up my seat to play London.  I hope I'll be able to twist your arm in the future for another play, yes?

I'll pop Jim into London too.  Shelby, is there anything of ours you might want to play after?

Jennifer