ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 7 Discussion

• 156 Replies

Reffus

• View Profile
  • Name: Dave J
Still looking for a game on Thursday April 5th, anytime, if anyone is interested.

Lareina

I noticed my PM emails were going to the spam folder after the update, I have since fixed it, and will be catching up on a bunch of results shortly!

Kyle

• View Profile
  • Name: Kyle
I had not noticed that.  Thanks for the tip Lareina.

Casey

• View Profile
Looking for game Fri evening, Sat or Sun afternoon. Message or text me 306-531-2705. Cheers

Kingleir

• View Profile
  • Name: Matthew
I am taking a couple weeks off here to do a continuing education course for my license.  Will be back around the 20th looking for some games.

ColinL.

• View Profile
  • Name: Colin
 I'd be down for a game. Toss me a line when your schedule is a little more solidified :)

DrakeC

• View Profile
I am looking for a game anytime Monday.

I can also host a game any day after 9 pm until the 15th!

The league was fun and all, but sadly I wasn't able to get as many games in as I would have liked. Do people continue to play games at the store post-league? Is there a day/evening when most people meet?
Tzeentch has a plan for us all

Lareina

Still plenty of month left to get games in! Since I was asked to have an updated points count, here you go!

Current Top 8 - As of April 9th
  • Kyle U - 128
  • David J - 101
  • Casey S - 83
  • Mark R - 77
  • Mike R - 71
  • Drake C - 70
  • Maeson L - 63
  • Anthony R - 60

Colin L - 57
Adam S - 56
Mark D - 55

I'll update the standings every Monday.

Which reminds me, I'm looking to do the tournament Saturday or Sunday in May, to the current Top 8, which dates DON'T work for you? I'll take in consideration everyone's answer. This is more of an unofficial poll, I need to look at the store schedule and figure it out versus my own.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 09:24:48 AM by Lareina »

Lareina

I got some PMs about your availability so far  :thumb-up

I haven't decided on the date yet, but please let me know asap if a date doesn't work for you since I'll try to accommodate as much as the current Top 8 as possible.

A concern about round length has been brought up. I'll be lowering the tournament to 1500 points so then we can get rounds in around 3 hours (hoping for 2.5 hours) and leave at a relatively decent time, lol.