Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, December 2, 2017

Started by Allan Luesink, November 07, 2017, 01:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

-- More info will be posted as this weekend approaches, so be sure to check back here about a week or two prior to the games night. --

Allan Luesink

Hi all,

So this is a very quick turn around between gaming nights for Strategy Saturday. Just the way that the holidays shaped up this year has thrown things a bit off but I expect that in the new year things are going to settle back to the normal pattern of the second weekend of each month.

The Feature Game for December is going to be Clank! In Space!. In this game you and your compatriots are attempting to sneak on board an evil despot's spaceship and snatch his prized artifacts. But be careful not to make noise or else you'll attract his attention and fall into his nasty clutches. Or at the very least, hope that your buddy is noisier than you are! This game is a new take on the classic theme of exploring a dungeon with a team of adventurers for gold and glory.

Check out this Video Review

!!! If you have a game you'd like to play and draw some attention to, feel free to volunteer for future Feature Game slots. Just drop me a note and I'll see if we can't get your game in the spotlight.

Strategy Saturday will be at Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this invite).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan