Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (January 13, 2018)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 28, 2017, 08:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Gary Hollingshead said he'd do a LTP for Tsuro - I think for the 3:00 timeslot but I'm not 100% sure.

nikkisportraits

I'll volunteer at the registration table for 4-5 pm.

tlh878

I want to learn how to play 7 wonders, but if I can do that from 12:00 - 1:00 I can volunteer at the registration table from 1:00 - 2:00.
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

abstractsunflower

Adam will do the Registration Table from 1-2 and I will do it from 2-3.  :)  (Adam Booker and Elaine Booker)
{Elaine Booker}

Lori

Quote from: tlh878 on January 04, 2018, 06:16:21 PM
I want to learn how to play 7 wonders, but if I can do that from 12:00 - 1:00 I can volunteer at the registration table from 1:00 - 2:00.

Looks like you're good for the Learn to Play on 7 Wonders since Adam and Elaine are taking back to back turns at the registration table. Thanks for offering!

JRobot4

Lori

Thanks, Jason and everyone who else who has volunteered to cover the registration table or run a Learn to Play session. All our shifts are now covered and we couldn't do it without Comic Readers, our great community and our awesome volunteers!

Puzzler

nikkisportraits

I am so sorry but I can't make it tomorrow. I'm supposed to be at the front desk 4- 5 but I was accepted into a Sask Arts Board Arts Entrepreneurs class that goes all day. Sorry.

Puzzler

I thought the expo was great.  Most people seemed content.  At registration I received 3 newcomers recommended by friends and 1 walk-in observer who seemed very interested.

We did have one complaint that the "No Food policy" was not clear enough and did not accommodate sensitive dietary needs.   I asked them to eat in the hall and not to leave.