Game Requests - Chewsday Challenge

Started by R Newell, September 07, 2017, 02:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craftybernardo

Anyone willing to bring out one of the North Sea Trilogy games on August 28th ?  My preference would be Raiders of the North Sea or Explorers of the North Sea but would also like to try Shipwrights of the North Sea at some point also.

Lori

Quote from: craftybernardo on August 24, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
Anyone willing to bring out one of the North Sea Trilogy games on August 28th ?  My preference would be Raiders of the North Sea or Explorers of the North Sea but would also like to try Shipwrights of the North Sea at some point also.

I know Parker (toadified) has these so you could try a direct message to him in case he doesn't see this.

craftybernardo

Quote from: Lori on August 24, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

I know Parker (toadified) has these so you could try a direct message to him in case he doesn't see this.

Will do Lori

sna17

Quote from: craftybernardo on August 24, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

Will do Lori

I can bring out Raiders for you to use on Tuesday. I will be there around 7:00.

craftybernardo

Quote from: sna17 on August 24, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

Will do Lori

Sounds good, thanks Shelby.  I also sent Parker a private message also so I will hold off posting anything until I hear back from him.

Jennifer

Quote from: craftybernardo on August 24, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
Quote from: sna17 on August 24, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

Will do Lori

Sounds good, thanks Shelby.  I also sent Parker a private message also so I will hold off posting anything until I hear back from him.

Parker is back in Edmonton! :'(

craftybernardo

Parker is back in Edmonton! :'(

Thanks for the heads up ! In that case Shelby, if you don't mind bringing your copy of Raiders of the North Sea for me to use on Tuesday that would be great !

sna17

Quote from: craftybernardo on August 25, 2018, 06:50:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up ! In that case Shelby, if you don't mind bringing your copy of Raiders of the North Sea for me to use on Tuesday that would be great !

Will do!