Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Sept 23rd, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, June 14, 2017, 11:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

craftybernardo

Something has come up and Mark won't be able to make it out for A Distant Plain, please remove his name from the players list.  That frees up an open space if there is anyone wanting to try out one of the titles from GMT's COIN series ( COunter INsurgency).

jobau2460

I'll be teaching my Little Brother how to play Star Wars Imperial Assault, there would be 3 more player spots if anyone is interested. It would start at about 4:30 depending on how quick I can get there from the east end.

Rosencrantz

I'm going to swing by with my kids probably first thing in the morning.  They are pretty young so I will bring a couple games for them to play and see if there are any simple dexterity games available for them to play.  They are looking forward to it.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Buckie_poo

Jon

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Looking for copies of King of Tokyo. We would prefer the newest edition, but I think everyone has the older edition.

Anyways, we need 3 copies of any edition. Please confirm if you can help! Thanks!
Snikt!

NeikeDjour

I can bring my King of Tokyo but it is the older version. Are you playing with abilities?
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List