Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Sept 23rd, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, June 14, 2017, 11:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesR

I am curious when the draw prize will be determined? (what game is to be the prize) :popcorn :excited

hope to make it to this event  :)

Reynard

Zombicide: Black Plague sounds really fun. I checked it out on BGG and would love to join you.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Dana_Tillusz

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

WIN FREE STUFF!
:excited :scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s  :excited

To help encourage sign up and attendance, we will be giving away a free game: Pyramid Poker  :excited

Rules are easy:
1) You must post on this thread to sign up for a game, run a game, or just let us know you're attending.
2) You must attend the event and sign our log book with your SaskGames I.D.

Bonus entry to draw:
1) Schedule a game on the forum with open spots for sign-up.
2) All Volunteers will get a bonus entry (Table registration, Learn to Play, and event set up). We appreciate all the help![/b]

We will randomly determine all winners after the event and let the winner know they've won. We will announce all winners in this forum.

BONUS EARLY BIRD DRAWS!!!

We will also be giving away more games, Shadow Games, 3 to 4 Headed Monster, Dungeon Raiders, Ninja Taisen.

We will be giving away the prizes at 11:00am to 4 individuals. To win you must be signed into the log book, and have made a post of this thread saying you're coming out, running a game, or signing up for an event! You must write your SaskGames I.D. in the logbook to qualify.

Snikt!

craftybernardo

GAME: A Distant Plain
TEACHER: Brent
START TIME: 10:30
DURATION: 2 - 4 hours
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL:https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/127518/distant-plain

Please add myself, R Newell, Mark M, and Trent as the players. Thanks

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

R Newell

prairieguy

JohnnyThrust

Dana_Tillusz

Looks like Zombicide is full! Yay!

If there was someone else who had a copy of Black Plague and was comfortable teaching it, I do have enough "Bruce" figures for 6 more people (12 people in total). Let me know.
Snikt!