X-Wing Hangar Bay Tournament: ComicReaders Downtown: Saturday, June 24 2017

Started by RobSven, May 31, 2017, 07:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobSven

Xwing hangar bay 77 plus Tournament.

DESCRIPTION
- Hangar bay style with a twist of drafting final 23-28 points! 
- Bring out 3 different squads, 1 in each faction.  - Maximum 77 points per squad.
- When we arrive we will draw numbers from a hat to allow drafting.  There will be 3 drafts, one for each faction. 
- First draft: person that pulled number 4 will choose faction for first draft.  Then #5 will start draft in that faction counting up. (5-6-7-8-1 .. etc)
- Second draft: person #5 will choose second draft faction.  #4 will start draft followed in descending order. (4-3-2-1-8 ... etc)
- Third draft: person #1 will start drafting final faction, followed by ascending order.
- We will use the system open series mini squads built by ffg / online. (View the mini squads here https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/4/3/77-plus-voting-finale/ )
- In the case of more than 8 people I will randomly draw extra mini squads from the 8 shown on the list above.
- First game you can see your opponents lists and then choose any of your three lists.
- Second game is a choice between the two you haven't played.
- Third game is your final factions list
- Final game: your opponent chooses one list you can't fly, you then choose between remaining two.

- I will try have all the mini squads available and set up for the tournament.  If anyone is wanting to participate but doesn't have a factions ships they want to use, let me know and I'll see if I have extra. 
- Printed / proxied upgrades and pilots are also allowed in tournament to allow everyone full access to all 3 factions.

DATE & TIME
June 24, 2017
10:00 am start time
4 rounds of xwing!  Lunch break if we decide we want one.

COST
$5 entry fee

EVENT ORGANIZER
Robert Sveinbjornson