EDH on Sunday! (before Limited)

Started by Stardust, December 02, 2010, 07:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stardust

If you're going to play limited this Sunday at Comic Readers Regina, come play some EDH or Standard at Cornwall Centre beforehand! I'll be there from about 10 am to noon this week, so come to the food court and play a few games! If you don't know who I am, I'll either be the tall guy playing EDH or, if no one else is there yet, I'll be the tall guy reading a MTG novel.

dafish

Stardust

I was busy last weekend moving stuff to my new house, otherwise I would have. Maybe this weekend? I can't actually draft, but I'd come for some EDH beforehand if anyone's interested. Reply back here and I'll check to see if I should show up.

dafish

wojo and i will show up about 10.Y no draft...$ issues?low self-confidence?doing something else(that's prolly not as awesome)

Stardust

Sorry Fish, the site wasn't working for me Saturday night so I missed your message. I had a party to go to, that's why. Perhaps not as awesome...

I won't be back until the New Year now. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year! All that good stuff. Catch you all later.

Stardust

Maybe no one will see this before it's too late, but I've got a volleyball game at 8 am on Sunday, so I'll be at the mall at 10 am for sure. If you want to come find me to play some EDH, c'mon down!