Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 27th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 02, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gloop

Gloop

Tempest

Alright, there doesn't seem to be enough interest in neither Rum & Bones nor Talisman (thanks for trying, Bryce) so I'm going to go ahead and cancel them. Sure, I could wait and see if people join up day of, but that's a lot of stuff to haul out on a maybe. I'm a fan of certainty. Sorry if this is a recurring theme of mine. In the meantime, since there still appears to be space left in X-Wing, I'll sign up for that instead.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

tbrminsanity

Have fun, play games!

MikeMcC

Jobber

Hello, I would like to sign up for agricola and dungeon lords

Thanks!

NeikeDjour

I'll be coming out to the event. :)
Maybe I'll finally find some time to jump into one of the Pathfinder games. :P
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Dana_Tillusz

I'll bring out this awesome Deck Builder!

GAME: Clank!
TEACHER: Dana_Tillusz
START TIME: 9:00 AM
DURATION: 60 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4

Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

bboileau

Hello All! Here is news about what you can expect around our Food Vendors at this PGX:

9 AM - Onwards (as supplies last): Tim Hortons Coffee will be available for $2 a cup.

10 AM - 2 PM: Core Ritchie Centre will be running Concessions out of the kitchen: pop, chips, juice, bagels.

2 PM - 9 PM: Nacho Fiesta, a really popular local food truck, will arrive at the Core Ritchie Community Centre at 2 pm. They will be selling drinks for $3, tacos for 1/$6 2/$11 3/$14, and nachos for $12.

Looking forward to Saturday!
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!