Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 27th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 02, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbrminsanity

GAME: Pawn
DESIGNER: Thomas Boxall
START TIME: TBD
DURATION: 60 minutes
4+ OF PLAYERS:

Pawn is a horror based, a storytelling-RPG hybrid game based in a setting where armageddon has been raging for over 4,000 years.  Most of the players take the role of Pawns (ie mortal humans), fighting for survival as the two Avatars (the GMs of the game) fight for control of sins and virtues in an effort to bring about armageddon.
This session is the first playtest of Pawn.  We will be testing two core mechanics; the Avatar card game mechanics, and the Pawn RPG mechanics.  I'm looking for one player with GM/DM experience to help with the Avatar testing and at least 5 players to help with the Pawn testing.  Pawn testers do not need previous storytelling or RPG experience.
Have fun, play games!

Ukamoc

Gloop

Gloop

I will sign up for the Pawn testing. I have some DM/GM experience, albeit from some decades past...

MikeMcC

tbrminsanity

Quote from: Gloop on May 24, 2017, 11:12:34 AM
I will sign up for the Pawn testing. I have some DM/GM experience, albeit from some decades past...

As long as you can be creative on your feet, that is what I'm looking for.  Can you handle players that are actively trying to undermine your DM/GM story?
Have fun, play games!

R Newell

lifeofturner

I added in the first scheduled play test of my game based on the Canadian electoral system, First Past the Post, in the Game Designer's Corner. I'm looking forward to finally trying it out!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

tbrminsanity

Quote from: lifeofturner on May 24, 2017, 01:26:38 PM
I added in the first scheduled play test of my game based on the Canadian electoral system, First Past the Post, in the Game Designer's Corner. I'm looking forward to finally trying it out!

Sign me up!
Have fun, play games!

PhotoJim

Avidly gaming since 1972.