Magic in Moose Jaw

Started by InsertCoins, February 04, 2011, 01:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsertCoins

Hey y'all.

I know that most of the people here are from Regina, but I live in Moose Jaw and I am looking for places to play that don't need me to drive an hour and a half round trip to play.  If there's anyone on these forums from Moose Jaw looking to play Magic, PM me!

Cheers,
IC (Js)

kdogg_64

hello I also live in moose jaw but there is no place around to sling some cards - i play alot of magic online as of right now - hoping someone will open a store soon enough but until then we drive to comic readers which is great but gas bill is crazy :s ....let me know if u find a place

Coad14

lol, there is no place to play ANYTHING in Moose jaw anymore. I am wanting to start up some Heroclix in MJ soon...........If I can get a place for that, and enough interest to continue running it on a decent basis, I could see if there could be enough space for some MTG as well........

kdogg_64

there are 4 of us that play steady in heroclix but they really stick to just 4 unfortunatly(kinda dont like strangers) - they play a ton of edh, and myself i play everything from edh, limited, standard, legacy and modern. moose jaw has nothing for store quality but comic readers is a miser 45 min away and support us so we should probably support back :P (your welcome Chad haha) - seriously though im always up to play games and for some reason ppl in moose jaw are getting into warhammer!!!! let me know when you go to regina we will chat

cheers kt

Coad14

Have you been going to the Readers IG events Kdogg? Maybe I have already met you there.....