Of Dice & Men - a radio show in Regina on board games

Started by R Newell, January 09, 2017, 08:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Newell

On January 15th, Chad McCallum (RTigger), Adam Barrett (BigAB) and I began co-hosting a new spoken word radio show in Regina on 91.3 FM, CJTR, Regina Community Radio called Of Dice & Men.  This show is a 60-minute program that focuses on board games, airing every second Sunday night from 8:00PM until 9:00PM.  Repeats of our show are broadcast on the alternate Sundays, as well as every Tuesday at 11:00AM.

You can also download a podcast of the show and listen at your leisure either from the CJTR podcast page, from our own Of Dice & Men website, or subscribe to us on Google Play, Soundcloud, or on iTunes.

I hope you give us a listen!
   :D

swoop_ds

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

R Newell

We also have a Twitter handle you can follow if you would like reminders for broadcasts and notices for when podcasts will be available for download.

Of_Dice_and_Men

PhotoJim

Will there be an RSS feed of the podcast?  I'd like to set up a podcatcher to download it automatically so I can't forget.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

R Newell

Quote from: PhotoJim on January 09, 2017, 08:27:22 PM
Will there be an RSS feed of the podcast?  I'd like to set up a podcatcher to download it automatically so I can't forget.

If there isn't one on the CJTR website, we can add an RSS feed to our website.

PhotoJim

Quote from: R Newell on January 09, 2017, 08:45:07 PM

There isn't (that I can find; I can't even find an acknowledgement of your show yet) so I would greatly appreciate this.

I'm terrible at doing things like this on a schedule, but if my podcatcher can grab them automatically I'll listen to every episode.  (Maybe not immediately :) I tend to collect podcasts and then binge-listen for a few episodes.)
Avidly gaming since 1972.

R Newell

Quote from: PhotoJim on January 10, 2017, 07:29:32 AM
Quote from: R Newell on January 09, 2017, 08:45:07 PM

There isn't (that I can find; I can't even find an acknowledgement of your show yet) so I would greatly appreciate this.

I'm terrible at doing things like this on a schedule, but if my podcatcher can grab them automatically I'll listen to every episode.  (Maybe not immediately :) I tend to collect podcasts and then binge-listen for a few episodes.)

Yeah, our timeslot wasn't fully confirmed until yesterday, so it's kind of a rush-rush from the establishment of the show to being on the air.  I suspect we'll get some presence on their site in some capacity in the near future (beyond being listed as TBA in the program guide.  :lol)

bboileau

This is great, guys! I'll make sure we get it up on Facebook!
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

R Newell

The first episode is now available on the CJTR website HERE.