Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - September 12, 2017 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 19, 2016, 09:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Lori

Lori

GAME:Whistle Stop
TIME: 6:30
TEACHER: Lori
DURATION: 90-100 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4 players

2 spots open.

Rosencrantz

Wow.  A lot going on at 6:30.  I think I will just pull Dead of Winter and jump into Whistle Stop instead.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

CdnPhoenix

Toadified

Please sign me up for Castles at 6:30, cancel Taj Mahal, and take Jennifer out of Raiders. Thanks!!

Jhegel

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 39

Games Played: Android: Netrunner, The Castles of Burgundy: The Card Game, The Castles of Burgundy: Board Game, Whistle Stop, Mission: Red Planet, Twilight Struggle, Raiders of the North Sea, Battleship, Codenames: Pictures, City Tycoon, Scythe, , Galaxy Trucker, 13 Days, and more!

Announcements:
- Next Prairie Game Expo is coming on Saturday Sept 23, 2017 from 9am to 9pm at the Core Ritchie Community Centre. Tournaments of King of Tokyo and Kingdomino, miniatures, and role playing games. All details here.
- We've entered the last 2 months before the end of 2017 Play With Your Food and there are a lot of fundraisers. Check out the following board for all fundraisers here or the SaskGames Facebook page.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"