Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - August 8, 2017 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 19, 2016, 09:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosencrantz

Looks like Kuwaharakid can't make it tonight.  Please remove him from Eldritch and add Dustin.  Thank you kindly!
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

lifeofturner

"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Jhegel

I am sorry, I am now unable to attend tonight. Please remove my name from The Networks. Thanks!

Reynard

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

jilly

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 38 with 2 new players

Games Played: Betrayal at the House on the Hill; Attack on Titan;Glen More;Suburbia;Netrunner;T.V Networks;Zombicide;Lords of Vegas;Dark Stories;Blokus;Honshu;Dominaire;Carcassonne South Seas;Kingdomino(was the Learn to play, thanks Brad B.)  and more!

Announcements:
-There is a change in announcement format.  To ensure up to date announcements, people will need to let the Ambassador know that they wish for an announcement to be made, and either the Ambassador or the individual can make the announcement.  This should keep things current and fresh.
- SaskGames is selling a game bag/magnet for $10.00 with proceeds going to support SaskGames operating costs.
-Kristy Smith aka Krazzy on the Saskgames boards is a journeyman hair stylist and for $10.00 a cut she will give you a fresh look with all proceeds going to PWYF-Souls Harbour.  Please message Krazzy for details or speak to her on Tuesdays.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"