Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - July 18, 2017 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 19, 2016, 09:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Newell

Sponsored by

...and...

What: ChewsDay Challenge Boardgame Night
Where: Boston Pizza, 545 Albert Street North (Regina)
When: Every ChewsDay Night
Who: Anyone interested in playing boardgames
Why: Life is Short; Play Games!

:excited Click HERE for Important Information about these events :excited

THIS WEEK'S EVENT AMBASSADOR: Janessa Hegel

:scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g

GAME: Monopoly Gamer
TEACHER: Cordawg
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 60 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Cordawg

GAME:CO2
TEACHER: Rosencrantz
DURATION: 2.5 hrs
1. Rosencrantz
2. Lori
3. zeker
4. PhotoJim

GAME: Tigris and Euphrates
TEACHER: Toadified
START TIME: 6:45
DURATION:  75 min
1. Toadified
2. Parker's friend
3. MikeMcC
4. Parker's other friend

GAME: Dread RPG
TEACHER: Chad Boudreau
START TIME: 7:00
DURATION: 150 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 6
1. Chantel
2. Jesse
3. Jordan
4. Brodie
5. Naardmund
6. Deathrider

GAME: Terraforming Mars
TEACHER: Lori
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 150 Minutes
1. Lori
2. Zeker
3. Cordawg
4. MikMcC

Hashtags #Sask_Games     #ChewsdayBP

R Newell

To post a game for Chewsday Challenge, please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME:
TEACHER:
START TIME:
DURATION: your best estimate of how long it will take in minutes (account for time to teach the game)
# OF PLAYERS:
URL: Copy and past the URL from Board Game Geek here

JRobot4

If anyone has Stone Age and van make a 7:30 (or later) game, I've been wanting to try that one out...

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Dread RPG
TEACHER: Chad Boudreau
START TIME: 7pm
DURATION: 150 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 6
URL: Entry on RPG Geek

DREAD is a game of horror and hope. Those who play will participate in a mutual telling of an original macabre tale. The goal of Dread is to sustain the delicate atmosphere that invokes the hand quivering emotion that lends its name to the game. The thrill of a Dread game lies within the tension between desire and loss. You will take on the role of someone trapped in a story that is only as compelling as it is hostile—someone who will find themselves making decisions we hope never to face in real life. It is the horror roleplaying game that uses Jenga® instead of dice. Pull from the tower and you succeed. Refuse to pull and you fail. The choice is yours. But if the tower falls . . .
============

I ran Dread RPG at the recent Sci-Fi Night fundraiser. 3 people who originally signed up for the game ended up not making the event so I'm going to run a session for them at Chewsday Challenge.

We're looking for 3 more people with nerves of steel to join us.

If you sign-up for Dread RPG before the end of the day Wednesday, July 12 I will send you a questionnaire that you will fill out to develop the character you will portray in the Dread session. There are no character abilities; no dice to roll. Just questions to answer. If you sign-up after July 12 you can still take part but you will use a pre-made character.

ChadBoudreau

Please sign-up Chantel, Jesse and Jordan for Dread RPG.
Thanks.

R Newell

ChadBoudreau

I am, Ryan, with some modifications based on how things played out at Sci-Fi Night.

R Newell

Sounds good.  Since I have played that scenario, I won't sign up for this one.  But I highly recommend it for others to try!

Cordawg

GAME:  monopoly gamer
TEACHER:  cory
START TIME: 630
DURATION: your best estimate of how long it will take in minutes (account for time to teach the game) 45 mins to 60 mins
URL: Copy and past the URL from Board Game Geek here https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/230408/monopoly-gamer

Rosencrantz

Alright, I think my schedule is cleared. 

GAME: CO2
TEACHER: Rosencrantz
DURATION: 2.5 hrs
URL:https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/72225/co
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes