Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - May 30, 2017 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 19, 2016, 09:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laoldar

Tempest

Confirming for Carc. I look forward to claiming my trophy playing in the final round. ;)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

zeker

Justin-S

Gloop

Note: The game does require a smartphone with the free World of Yo-Ho app. If you're signed up I would suggest downloading the app before coming.

GAME: World of Yo-Ho
TEACHER: Devin
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 90 Min.
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Devin
2. Lawrence
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/163937/world-yo-ho

nikkisportraits

I guess I have been knocked out of the Carcassonne League. I would live to play Power Grid China/ Korea if there is room. I have played the original Power Grid.

Dana_Tillusz

Just incase I get eliminated in the first round of Carcassonne playoffs, I'll be bringing out Lancaster, one of my favourite games that I never play. :)

(No need to add it to the schedule)
Snikt!

Naardmund

Since I didn't see a learn to play event I'd like to bring out Khet 2.0 for Learn To Play

GAME: Khet 2.0
TEACHER: Gary
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 30-60 min
# OF PLAYERS: 2
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/91034/khet-20

Khet is a two-player chesslike game that combines lasers with classic strategy. Players alternate turns moving Egyptian-themed pieces having two, one or no mirrored surfaces. All four types of pieces (pharaoh, Anubis, pyramid and scarab) can either move one square forward, back, left, right, or diagonal, or stay in the same square and rotate by a quarter twist. Each turn ends by firing the real laser diode built into each player's Sphinx piece. The laser beam bounces from mirror to mirror; if the beam strikes a non-mirrored surface on any piece, it is immediately removed from play. The ultimate goal is to illuminate your opponent's pharaoh, while shielding yours from harm!

bboileau

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 41

Games Played: The Voyages of Marco Polo, Carcassonne, Khet 2.0, World of Yo-Ho, Power Grid China/Korea, Love Letter, Pandemic: Cthulhu, Sushi Go, Mystic Vale, Imhotep: Builder of Egypt, Game of Thrones: Westeros Intrigue, Ethnos, Aztlan, and more!

Announcements:
- PWYF: Team registration is now open for Play With Your Food.  The fee is $25/person and once your team is registered a fundraising page will be created for you to help you work toward your goal.  Complete details are on the forums.
- Mosaic's German Pavillion on June 3rd, 2017: SaskGames is present to talk about our events, about boardgaming, and play some giant outdoor games.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!