Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - May 23, 2017 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 19, 2016, 09:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifeofturner

Don't think I will make it for Carcassonne, but I should be there at 6:30 with a few shorter options to try. See y'all tonight!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

WDBrown

GAME: Fve Tribes
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/157354/five-tribes
TEACHER: WDBrown
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 120
# OF PLAYERS: 4

1) WDBrown
2) jilly
3) MikeMcC
4) Susey
I don't tell you how to tell me what to do so don't tell me how to do what you told me to do.
---Bender

WDBrown

I don't tell you how to tell me what to do so don't tell me how to do what you told me to do.
---Bender

Dana_Tillusz

Are there any shorter games anyone is itching to play before Carc league tonight?
Snikt!

lifeofturner

"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Tempest

I won't be there in time to host Agricola, so I'll have to cancel. I'll still be there for Carc.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Jhegel

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 36

Games Played: The Castles of Burgundy, Airlines Europe, The Networks, Grizzled, Tsuro, Pandemic: The Cure, Dreamwell, Maharani, Thief's Market, Kingdomino, Pandemic: Cthulhu, Sagrada, Ethnos, and more!

Announcements:
:1: PWYF: Team registration is now open for Play With Your Food.  The fee is $25/person and once your team is registered a fundraising page will be created for you to help you work toward your goal.  Complete details are on the forums.
:1: PGX will take place on May 27th at Core Ritchie Centre from 9 am to 9 pm, as always. We are promoting storytelling games, RPGs, and RPGs in a box at this May's PGX since it is on the rise in popular culture. The Learn-To-Play games are now posted, a Lanterns: The Harvest Festival tournament will be run at 12pm (sign-up will be posted soon), and the Pathfinder group from Saskatoon will be around running 1-hr Pathfinder sessions all day! Sign-up on the thread for extra chances to win door prizes. If you are available to teach one of the Learn-to-Play games or take a shift at the Registration table, let Chad Boudreau (ChadBoudreau) or Brad Boileau (bboileau) know.
:1: Mosaic's German Pavilion on June 3rd, 2017: SaskGames is present to talk about our events, about boardgaming, and play some giant outdoor games.
:1: ASN Thursday May 25th.  Body Worlds Rx will be open as well.  Come check it out!

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"