Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - April 11, 2017 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 19, 2016, 09:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDBrown

I don't tell you how to tell me what to do so don't tell me how to do what you told me to do.
---Bender

Tempest

Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

nikkisportraits

SteamPunch

jilly

WDBrown

I may be a few minutes late for Legendary, go ahead and play without me if need be.
I don't tell you how to tell me what to do so don't tell me how to do what you told me to do.
---Bender

KimberlyCupcake

trimmer

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 39

Games Played: Carcassonne Amazon; Elysium; El Grande; Edo; Scythe; Marvel Legendary; Squarrels; Carcassonne; Gem; 5 Tribes; Last Friday;  and more!

Announcements:
- PWYF: Team registration is now open for Play With Your Food.  The fee is $25/person and once your team is registered a fundraising page will be created for you to help you work toward your goal.  Complete details are on the forums.
- We would love to have more volunteers for running Learn to Play sessions at Chewsday Challenge. Message Roxanne (roxy72) or Derek (lifeofturner) for details.
- FanExpo is coming up on May 6 and 7, and SaskGames will be there! Drop by and play a couple of games in the midst of all the geekery.
- Prairie Game Expo is coming up on May 27. Check out the thread for events here: http://sask.games/index.php?topic=6634.0

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"

zeker

As a first time attendee, I would like to thank people for an enjoyable time

Lori

Quote from: zeker on April 12, 2017, 02:47:14 PM
As a first time attendee, I would like to thank people for an enjoyable time

Glad you made it out!