Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 21, 2017 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 19, 2016, 09:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark M

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

prairieguy

Reynard

GAME TITLE: Cavern Tavern
TEACHER: Marshall
START TIME: 730pm
DURATION: 30 minutes per player.
# Players: 6 max
1. Marshall
2. Marcus

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/189067/cavern-tavern     
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Reynard

Sorry cancelling Cavern Tavern tonight. We decided last minute to come and posted late.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

bboileau

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 41

Games Played: El Grande, Five Tribes, Russian Railroads, Machi Koro, Twilight Struggle, Agricola, Quadropolis, Concordia, Tak, Carcassonne, Pandemic: Contagion, Tsuro, Ancient Terrible Things, Planetarium, Steampunk Rally, Star Realms, Knights of the Rainbow, and more!

Announcements:
- PWYF: Team registration is now open for Play With Your Food.  The fee is $25/person and once your team is registered a fundraising page will be created for you to help you work toward your goal.  Complete details are on the forums.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"