Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - November 8, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, October 05, 2016, 10:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jilly

thawey

Friend and I were thinking of swinging by for our first game night, but doesn't look like there is much left for openings. If someone else wants to host a game, we would be willing to join in and try it out.

PhotoJim

Quote from: thawey on November 08, 2016, 08:51:30 AM
Friend and I were thinking of swinging by for our first game night, but doesn't look like there is much left for openings. If someone else wants to host a game, we would be willing to join in and try it out.

Pop by anyway - there are usually a few unscheduled games that need extra players.  The night's ambassador has a library of games and can teach you how to play them as well, particularly earlier in the evening (~6-8:30 pm).
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Lori

Quote from: thawey on November 08, 2016, 08:51:30 AM

Welcome!

There are always lots of games that aren't on the schedule so you won't have trouble getting into a game.  Look for tables that have PLAYERS WANTED signs or let the ambassador know and he'll help you find something to play.

thawey

Sounds good, always looking to try out new games. We will swing by and see what's out there.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Inertia

Mark M

MikeMcC

Hmm... bit of a conundrum... of course I'm looking forward to Chewsday Challenge as always, but I also want to catch the Season Finale of "America" on TV tonight!  What to do... what to do...

jjhoffermyer

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn