Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 04, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BritAdam

- Brit A.

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

MikeMcC

Attached is an updated copy of my PGX Schedule (visual format)... there have been some late additions and changes.

jesterking

Hi folks,

For the Game Designers' Corner, I have the following:

GAME: Lands of Chexx
DESIGNER: Rafael McRaven
START TIMES: 3pm-5pm
DURATION: 30-60 minutes
DETAILS: This is a chess variant that I'm developing that's part of a bigger game system.

Apologies in advance if I didn't post and quote this correctly, it's my first time!

robgeiger65

Unfortunately, Leah Geiger and Rob Geiger will not be attending today. Please remove us from two games:

Automobile
Scythe

Thanks.

lifeofturner

"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

MikeMcC

Another great game day at PGX.  "Thank You" to all the folks who made it possible - the sponsors (SaskGames & ComicReaders), the volunteers, the helpers and the gamers.

Hi-lite: Great games, great company.
Lo-lite: losing not one but TWO games (including a Tournament finale) each by a single point... AARGH!

Interesting fact:
Back in October at PGX, the tournament (Dixit & Dominion) winners  were... Jill & Scott.
Today the tournament (Legendary & King of New York) winners were... Jill & Scott!

Lori

thawey

Quote from: MikeMcC on January 28, 2017, 10:35:14 PM
Another great game day at PGX.  "Thank You" to all the folks who made it possible - the sponsors (SaskGames & ComicReaders), the volunteers, the helpers and the gamers.

I would also like to second this, big thanks to all of those involved to make this happen and an additional thanks to Bryce for bringing out Scythe and teaching a couple of us the rules and Damien for answering all of our stupid questions about game play  :lol

jilly

Agreed, what a fantastic community!  Despite a cold that took me home at an early 4pm, it was great fun and could not be done without many people giving their time and sponsorship.