Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 04, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDBrown

Quote from: NeikeDjour on January 20, 2017, 10:24:34 AM
Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on January 20, 2017, 10:21:47 AM
Quote from: NeikeDjour on January 20, 2017, 09:23:17 AM
Is someone willing to teach or just bring a copy of original Pandemic for me and a friend to play?

Are you looking for a teacher or just a copy?
Either. I have played it twice, so I think I could teach it myself after running through the rulebook. But if someone wants to teach it, I'd be happy to let them.  :D

I will be there at 9am and I will bring along Pandemic.  Unfortunately I won't be able to teach as I am registered for a couple of the tournaments but you are welcome to use it whenever you like.
I don't tell you how to tell me what to do so don't tell me how to do what you told me to do.
---Bender

SMORLEY

Hi can you sign me up for King of New York tournament at 3pm
Thanks Morley

BookerA

I hope I am not being a pain but I have decided that I would like to give the Legendary tournament a go. In which case I would need to be removed from Catan Histories as they start at the same time. Thank you.

Buckie_poo

GaryMartensite

I'll be there with some yet-to-be-determined games. I am fairly certain I'll be bringing Cosmic Encounter, Galaxy Trucker and Mysterium. I'll peruse the rest to see what I feel like taking.

PhotoJim

I will be there.  I'm teaching Evolution in the afternoon (already scheduled) and am registered in some of Lori's games.  If there's demand I can bring some of my favourites like Acquire / MEGAcquire, Yunnan, etc.  Just let me know.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

BritAdam

GAME: Terra Mystica
TEACHER: Brittani Adam
START TIME: 3:30
DURATION: 60-150 min depending on the number of players
# OF PLAYERS: 2 - 5
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/120677/terra-mystica

This game is a bit of a learning curve, so if you have time to watch the YouTube tutorial that would help the teaching time go faster!

YouTube tutorial: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yg2vIWCSmg
- Brit A.

BritAdam

- Brit A.

thawey

MikeMcC

("Hmm.... why are all the games I want to play scheduled for the same time?")

Sign me up for Great Western Trail please.