Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 04, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

GAME: FUSE
TEACHER: Dana Tillusz
START TIME: 10:00 AM
DURATION: 30 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 5
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/171273/fuse
1. Dana Tillusz

Intruders have made their way onto your ship, and their goal is total destruction! More than twenty bombs have been detected onboard, and the countdown has begun. Your elite Bomb Defusal Team (BDT) has been called upon to neutralize the threat. Does your team have what it takes to work through the intricacies of the bombs and defuse them all in time?

FUSE is a real-time co-operative game that employs 25 dice and 65 cards. Each game is set to a ten-minute timer, and players must work together in that ten minutes to defuse all of the bombs. Each bomb is represented by a card which needs a certain combination of dice in order to defuse it. A player will draw a number of dice equal to the number of players out of a bag and roll them. Players must then decide who will get which dice, but each player must take one and only one.

It's a simple task: maximize the potential of your dice among all of the players. The problem is that you have only ten minutes, and there are more than twenty bombs on your ship. You don't have time to think through every option. You barely have time to yell at Grandma as she reaches for that red die you need. This game will self-destruct in ten minutes...
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

GAME: Moongha Invaders: Mad Scientists and Atomic Monsters Attack the Earth!
TEACHER: Dana Tillusz
START TIME: 3:00 PM
DURATION: 120 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/64826/moongha-invaders-mad-scientists-and-atomic-monster
1. Dana Tillusz

It's just another day, get up, wash, go to work. What's different is that today the Earth has been invaded by aliens – it's just that nobody knows it yet. Deep underground mad scientists are raising monsters from the planet Moongha. Once fully formed they will emerge to spread terror and destruction. Cities will be laid waste to, and the human race will be hunted to extinction.
Snikt!

miles

robgeiger65

Please sign up Rob Geiger & Leah Geiger for the games Automobile and Scythe.

MikeMcC

I've attached an updated version of the PGX schedule (visual format) that I posted earlier.

Quote from: MikeMcC on January 04, 2017, 12:04:50 PM
PGX SCHEDULE - Visual format - ATTACHED

At the last PGX I found it useful for planning my game playing to arrange the PGX schedule in visual format.  I've done the same thing for this PGX.  Since others might find this useful as well I've attached my version of the PGX schedule with this post. 

I'll be keeping this up-to-date as changes/additions to the schedule are announced.  If others are interested I can post updated versions here as well.

tbrminsanity

Quote from: CappyZed on January 21, 2017, 09:42:50 AM
I'm curious about Once Upon A Time....would it be over in time for the Legendary tournament?

The game should be over by 11.  I have a Game Brainstorm session at 11 either way.
Have fun, play games!

devinreed79

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on October 04, 2016, 09:20:54 PM
GAME: Naval Battles: Customizable Card Game
TEACHER: Devin Fifield
START TIME:1:00
DURATION: 20 min to learn, 30 min - 2 hrs depending on players
# OF PLAYERS: 2-4
URL: www.navalbattlesccg.com

You are an Admiral from an autonomous nation.  Commanding from your flagship, your orders are to protect your resources and sink your opponent's flagship.  You have access to ships, weapons, and aircraft from different nations you can build and deploy to the battlefield.  Equip your flagship with powerful defensive radar systems to boost your fleet's effectiveness in combat.  Sink your opponent's flagship or destroy all their resources to win the game.  Check out the website for more details as well as the Admiral's Handbook that contains all the rules for the game.

CappyZed

devinreed79

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on October 04, 2016, 09:20:54 PM
GAME: MC: The Biker Game
TEACHER: Devin Fifield
START TIME: 1:00pm
DURATION: 2.5-3hrs
# OF PLAYERS: 3-4
URL: This game is in open beta.

Riding your motorcycle is fun, especially when you have all your bros with you.  You want to start your own motorcycle club, so you get 5 of your bike riding friends and start your first charter.  Your objective is to expand your club into different states across the US.  Along the way you will encounter other factions from different gang types.  Will you forge an alliance with them and conduct business deals, or will you goto war and destroy them.  Buy and sell small guns, heavy weapons and contraband to make extra money.  Capture and control seaports to import goods and make more money.  Become the biggest, most powerful and most influential MC on the board to win.

dyobb

For game designer's corner I will be demonstrating My latest design of QuestOmatic Card game from 1 pm to 3 pm