Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 04, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silentsleepy

Looking forward to going to this for the first time. Just got back into board games so it will be nice to see what the community is all about.

PhotoJim

Quote from: silentsleepy on January 16, 2017, 04:02:52 PM
Looking forward to going to this for the first time. Just got back into board games so it will be nice to see what the community is all about.

Feel free to pop by Chewsday Challenge (Boston Pizza, Tuesday nights) or Games on Tap (Wednesday nights, Beer Brothers) if you need a dose of gaming before that!
Avidly gaming since 1972.

ChadBoudreau

I've signed up 3 young players for the King of New York tournament. All three have played the game before and are looking forward to it.

ChadBoudreau

Prairie Game Expo is proud to announce that the Saskatchewan Pathfinder Society is attending once again!

GAME: Pathfinder
TEACHER: Saskatchewan Pathfinder Society
START TIME: 10:00am
DURATION: up to 60 minutes per Scenario, multiple scenarios to play.
PLAYERS: 6 max. at a table
Games will start as spots fill up. No pre-registration required.

Pathfinder is a tabletop fantasy roleplaying game developed by Paizo. Characters are used to complete various adventures and scenarios to further their factions and the pathfinder organization. We accept groups of people or individuals that would like to test out pathfinder. If you choose to register for the organized play, your character will be valid to be used at any sanctioned Pathfinder events. It is a great way to jump into the world of roleplaying and easy to introduce new players. Each introduction scenario is developed for new players and the pre-generated characters used are easy to use. Tables can vary from 4 players to 6 and we will have multiple Game Masters available to assist. If you have any further questions feel free to email us at SaskatoonPFS@gmail.com

NeikeDjour

I would like to drop in one of the Pathfinder beginner sessions. I read they are running all day?
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

bboileau

Yep, all day! they'll be around 60 minutes long so you just go to them and express your interest and they'll drop you into one :)
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Tempest

Looks like I won't be out of town any more. Now there's an X-Wing tourney too?! Decisions... If time allows I'd like to set up a game of Caverna for 6:00 if that's not too late.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

NeikeDjour

Is someone willing to teach or just bring a copy of original Pandemic for me and a friend to play?

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: NeikeDjour on January 20, 2017, 09:23:17 AM
Is someone willing to teach or just bring a copy of original Pandemic for me and a friend to play?

Are you looking for a teacher or just a copy?
Snikt!

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on January 20, 2017, 10:21:47 AM
Quote from: NeikeDjour on January 20, 2017, 09:23:17 AM

Are you looking for a teacher or just a copy?
Either. I have played it twice, so I think I could teach it myself after running through the rulebook. But if someone wants to teach it, I'd be happy to let them.  :D