Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 04, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge

RobSven

Sheldyn

Krazzy

Kristy 🙂

MikeMcC

PGX SCHEDULE - Visual format - ATTACHED

At the last PGX I found it useful for planning my game playing to arrange the PGX schedule in visual format.  I've done the same thing for this PGX.  Since others might find this useful as well I've attached my version of the PGX schedule with this post. 

I'll be keeping this up-to-date as changes/additions to the schedule are announced.  If others are interested I can post updated versions here as well.

Lori

Quote from: MikeMcC on January 04, 2017, 12:04:50 PM

At the last PGX I found it useful for planning my game playing to arrange the PGX schedule in visual format.  I've done the same thing for this PGX.  Since others might find this useful as well I've attached my version of the PGX schedule with this post. 

Cool!

R Newell

Quote from: Shawn on January 04, 2017, 03:39:33 PM
Can we get confirmation of registration?

I'll go through the thread now and make sure that everyone who has asked to sign up for stuff is added to the initial posts.

BritAdam

Quote from: R Newell on January 04, 2017, 03:50:03 PM
Quote from: Shawn on January 04, 2017, 03:39:33 PM
Can we get confirmation of registration?

I'll go through the thread now and make sure that everyone who has asked to sign up for stuff is added to the initial posts.

Unless you've received a PM from Yumi and Thomas, I think you have missed them in the sign up for Power Grid.  We should be full.
- Brit A.