Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 04, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BookerA

DraconicGamr

Quote from: NeikeDjour on January 19, 2017, 11:31:03 AM
I would like to drop in one of the Pathfinder beginner sessions. I read they are running all day?

@NeikeDjour we are running the 1 hour introduction sessions through out the day. We are supplying the characters and figurines so all you need to bring is a pathfinder # (we have extras if needed) and a smile.
Melvin Ngo
Venture Captain
Saskatchewan Pathfinder/Starfinder Society

NeikeDjour

Quote from: DraconicGamr on January 23, 2017, 10:51:11 PM
I would like to drop in one of the Pathfinder beginner sessions. I read they are running all day?

@NeikeDjour we are running the 1 hour introduction sessions through out the day. We are supplying the characters and figurines so all you need to bring is a pathfinder # (we have extras if needed) and a smile.
What is a pathfinder #?  :o
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Cordawg

Quote from: NeikeDjour on January 24, 2017, 08:51:01 AM

A pathfinder number is used to track all current and future sanctioned pathfinder society events

tbrminsanity

Sign me up for Quest O Matic.  I regret not being able to play last Development Meeting.
Have fun, play games!

Lori

Jim and I will join Energy Empire. 

GAME: Great Western Trail
TEACHER: Lori
START TIME: 5:30 PM
DURATION: 120-150 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Lori
2. PhotoJim

Mark M

DraconicGamr

Quote from: Cordawg on January 24, 2017, 09:10:38 AM
Quote from: NeikeDjour on January 24, 2017, 08:51:01 AM

A pathfinder number is used to track all current and future sanctioned pathfinder society events

@NeikeDjour its just used for reporting and tracking which events you have participated in. We have new Pathfinder Numbers with confirmation codes as well and a new player package that will be available. I am just putting it all together as we speak.

@Cordawg Thanks
Melvin Ngo
Venture Captain
Saskatchewan Pathfinder/Starfinder Society

trimmer