Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 04, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thawey

Looking forward to attending for the first time - interested to check out all the games that will be running.

tbrminsanity

GAME DESIGNER'S CORNER

GAME: Pawn
DESIGNER: Thomas Boxall
START TIMES: TBA
DURATION: 1-2 hours
DETAILS: Brainstorming session

I'll be running a brainstorming session at PGX for Pawn my up-coming, horror based, RPG/Card Game.  All participants will be credited as collaborators in the final product.  The brainstorming session will be focused on generating the specific cards that will appear in the final game.
Have fun, play games!

Lareina

I just got the OK to skip out on work! Chris and I will be in attendance :) Haven't planned on anything yet, I'll post if I need players for anything.

ChadBoudreau

QuoteI'll go through the thread now and make sure that everyone who has asked to sign up for stuff is added to the initial posts.

Thanks for doing that, Ryan.

Dana_Tillusz

WIN FREE STUFF!
:excited :scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s  :excited

To help encourage sign up and attendance, we will be giving away a free game: PANAMAX  :excited

Rules are easy:
1) You must post on this thread to sign up for a game, run a game, or just let us know you're attending.
2) You must attend the event and sign our log book with your SaskGames I.D.

Bonus entry to draw:
1) Schedule a game on the forum with open spots for sign-up.
2) All Volunteers will get a bonus entry (Table registration, Learn to Play, and event set up). We appreciate all the help![/b]

We will randomly determine all winners after the event and let the winner know they've won. We will announce all winners in this forum.

BONUS EARLY BIRD DRAW!!!

We will also be giving away another game, AUTOMOBILES.

We will be giving away a copy of AUTOMOBILES at 11:00am. To win you must be signed into the log book, and have made a post of this thread saying you're coming out, running a game, or signing up for an event! You must write your SaskGames I.D. in the logbook to qualify.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Full disclosure: We're giving away Panamax so the winner can teach me how to play it!  :excited
Snikt!

Sky

Jon

I am planning to come. I am also trying to decide whether to run a game or not.

tbrminsanity

GAME: Once Upon A Time
TEACHER: Thomas Boxall
START TIME: 10:00
DURATION: 60

I would like to run a game of Once Upon A Time as a Creative Thinking exercise.  For those that have never played Once Upon A Time, it is a storytelling card game.  Players collaboratively try to create a story tale using the cards in their hands.  The first play to play their ending card wins the game.  This is a great game for future GameMasters/DungeonMasters to play as it trains you to think on your feet, and adapt to changes in your story.

All skill levels are welcome, the goal of the game is to have fun.
Have fun, play games!