Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (October 1st, 2016)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, August 18, 2016, 11:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of volunteers. This thread is to help schedule volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo.

New for this PGX all Volunteers will receive an extra opportunity to win in the game prize draws.

Registration Table Schedule
Role: Welcoming attendees, making sure everyone signs the log book, answering questions.

9am - 10am: JasonSZ
10am - 11am: SteamPunch
11am - 12pm: trimmer
1pm - 2pm: Nikki
2pm - 3pm: Carole S
3pm - 4pm: Stephanie Smith
4pm - 5pm: Brad B
5pm - 9pm: Open doors. We ask that all ambassadors keep watch for people in need.

Learn to Play
Role: Teaching easy / accessible games to people. "Learn to Play" is a PGX initiative to help introduce new games to PGX attendees. We will have three time slots available, with two games offered in each time slot. We would like one, perhaps two volunteers for each game in each time slot. Game teachers will teach a single game to groups of people over a two-hour block. Please contact us here if you're interested.

9-11 - Dixit (Stephanie S)
10-12 - Dice Masters (Brent S)
12-2 - Dominion (roxy72)
12-2 - Forbidden Island (Chad Boudreau)
3-5 - Marvel Legendary (Brent S)
3-5 - Mysterium (Dane Pennett)

Please let us know if you are able to lend a hand at Prairie Game eXpo. Please reply to this forum.
Snikt!

craftybernardo

Chad had reached out to me about doing a Dicemasters LTP but I am more than willing to do a Marvel Legendary LTP instead

SteamPunch

trimmer

ChadBoudreau

QuoteChad had reached out to me about doing a Dicemasters LTP but I am more than willing to do a Marvel Legendary LTP instead

I'd like to see a Dice Masters LTP or even Dice Masters on the game schedule. We used to have a group at ComicReaders Downtown that met every couple Thursdays at night but the organizer is no longer available and the group doesn't get together anymore. I know people still play it because we sell a healthy amount. I've also got all these OP kits that are unused.

If you do Dice Masters LTD I've got 4 starters we can give away to the first 4 people who take part in the full LTP session.

If you do Dice Masters just on the game schedule I'll put up a few promo cards for anyone who plays a full game (including you, Brent).

craftybernardo

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on August 27, 2016, 05:14:18 PM
QuoteChad had reached out to me about doing a Dicemasters LTP but I am more than willing to do a Marvel Legendary LTP instead

I'd like to see a Dice Masters LTP or even Dice Masters on the game schedule. We used to have a group at ComicReaders Downtown that met every couple Thursdays at night but the organizer is no longer available and the group doesn't get together anymore. I know people still play it because we sell a healthy amount. I've also got all these OP kits that are unused.

If you do Dice Masters LTD I've got 4 starters we can give away to the first 4 people who take part in the full LTP session.

If you do Dice Masters just on the game schedule I'll put up a few promo cards for anyone who plays a full game (including you, Brent).

Why don't I run the Dicemasters LTP in the morning (10-12 slot ?) and then maybe people will schedule some games afterwards to cover both areas

ChadBoudreau

QuoteWhy don't I run the Dicemasters LTP in the morning (10-12 slot ?) and then maybe people will schedule some games afterwards to cover both areas

I like it. Dana, what say you?

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

roxy72

I can teach dominion if I can borrow someone's copy.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: roxy72 on August 29, 2016, 01:50:50 PM
I can teach dominion if I can borrow someone's copy.

We have 3 copies for the event, so no problem. Thanks, Roxanne.
Snikt!