Let's play some Dungeons and Dragons.

Started by revlemming, July 29, 2016, 06:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

revlemming

A new group is seeking one more person for our table. We'll be playing either sat/sun during the day, and new players are highly welcome. Right now the general consensus is that we'll be diving into 4th edition, so you can expect even the veteran players to be re-learning.

Even if you're totally new to the idea of D&D and just want to meet new people and learn about this crazy nerdy pastime many of us love, you'll find yourself surprised how easy and welcoming the hobby can be. It's easy to be less introverted when cracking jokes, rolling dice, and eating pizza.

You can drop me a line on skype at papa_steel, via text at 587-288-8832, or of course by replying to this ad.

revlemming

Update: Still only need one more for a total of five players, games will be held at 1pm on either Sat or Sundays. First game session will be on August 14th!

Reynard

This is pretty awesome. I am not available weekends for the most part, but I wanted to chime in because I am one of six people I've met who enjoyed 4th Ed. D&D. Great idea guys, and I'm sure you'll find a fifth easily enough. Have you also explored posting in Tramps? They have open D&D nights and there may be a player looking for some action there.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

revlemming

I hadn't considered that - thanks for the idea!

revlemming

It's been a hell of a game so far, and we're four months in to a four-person group. We meet sundays at about 1pm and go 'til 5ish usually.

If you'd like to consider joining a very fun, zero-drama pre-existing 4e group with newbies, give me a shout at any of the above methods, or through email at wileyquixote@outlook.com

revlemming

Found a replacement, thanks to everyone who reached out with their interest. If we ever need another player I'll post here!  :D

revlemming

We just wrapped our first campaign and are taking a few weeks break before starting fresh! We could benefit from one additional player in a mixed-gender, moderate-RP, weekly, and long-term campaign that'll be starting up late July. We game at a home in Harbor Landing and are more than happy to provide a ride to anyone who may need it, and our players range from 21 to 35 years old.

As always, just shoot me a text at 587-288-8832 you'd be interested in something a bit less casual.

erdrikwolf

Are you still playing Sunday's?  And still 4th edition?

revlemming

We're all pretty flexible on the date and time, although weekends are definitely best.

As of yesterday we ran the first game session of an in-between short-term game of Star Wars: Saga, which we expect to go for another 9-10 weeks ideally.
Unless we're all killed by Hutt assassins. That's looking pretty likely.

Anyone who'd like to join us in the future for a more long-term fantasy game would be more than welcome to dive right into this one temporarily - to get to know us and vice-versa.
Once it wraps up we'll be diving back into traditional D&D, with the group still leaning to 4e as their preference. We might consider 5th, but we'd ultimately appreciate anyone interested in the group to just be prepared to dive in and enjoy the game regardless of the ruleset.

MuseDriven

Hey, I just got introduced to these forums.

I'd like to get back into D&D if your still looking for another player!