Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre- Saturday, October 1st, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 28, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClaytonO

My name is Clayton, and I am new to Regina.  I am going to attend this event, and it will be my first SaskGames event :-D  I'm looking forward to meeting new people, and I'd love to sign up for the 5:30 Agricola game if there is still room. 

Tempest

There's a slight chance I might not make it out in time for the X-Wing tourney. I'm gonna try, but we'll see.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Lori

Quote from: ClaytonO on September 29, 2016, 06:43:58 PM
My name is Clayton, and I am new to Regina.  I am going to attend this event, and it will be my first SaskGames event :-D  I'm looking forward to meeting new people, and I'd love to sign up for the 5:30 Agricola game if there is still room.

Hi Clayton, welcome to Regina and to SaskGames. After you've met some of us on Saturday come on out to Boston Pizza Tuesday night and play some more games. Always glad to see new faces.

TitusPullo

I'll be there.

I'm going to bring along 'Legendary Encounters: A Firefly Deck Building Game'.

I'm not 100% sure what time I'll be there otherwise I would have set up a time to play, but I'm hoping it will be around noon.

If you're interested in trying it out look for me and we'll get a game going.

RobSven

Hey Tempest, as of now there is an odd number of players in the xwing tourney, so if your running late / can't make it that early, I could make it so you had first round bye.

Jennifer

I'd like to sign up for the Dixit tournament!

I can't find any definitive answer to "can we bring games without scheduling them?".

roxy72

You can absolutely bring your own games without scheduling.  The schedule is there to help out with planning but is not mandatory.   There will be players wanted signs you can borrow to help fill up your game if you need.

wendyj

Lori

Quote from: wendyj on September 30, 2016, 01:29:10 PM
Can u sign me up for lean to play dixit

You don't have to sign up for the Learn to Play sessions, just come to that table in the allotted time slot and you'll be golden.

step_hen_7

Sign me up for the dixit tourney please. And I'd like to do the dominion one but it looks full???