Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre- Saturday, October 1st, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 28, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue2

RobSven, I will be bringing my laptop and such to run the tournament software, but that may mean I am unable to bring mats, as that will all be a little too much to carry.

DCStyles

My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

RobSven

DCStyles: Perfect, that'll be enough mats for everyone then!

Rogue: Awesome thanks!  The laptop will be great .. I'm in the process of trying to fix my brothers laptop so I have something to use for tourneys

Tempest

If it matters, I can bring a mat too. It may not be official, but it smells delicious.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Gloop

jilly

I would like to sign up for the learn to play dominion and the DOminion tournament

Rogue2

Hey guys, just to let you know I may have to leave the X-Wing tournament early for work that day. I have asked Sheldyn if he could bring his tablet to run the tournament software.

Reynard

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on July 28, 2016, 01:45:16 PM
BOARD GAME
:excited :scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g  :excited

GAME: Agricola
TEACHER: CappyZed
START TIME: 5:30
DURATION: 120-180 Minutes
PLAYERS 5
1. CappyZed
2. wendyj

Just a note that the above link points to Glass Road instead of Agricola on BGG. Not a big deal as I just searched Argicola on BGG once there at the Glass Road page :)

And I'll sign up for Dark Moon please! :)
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Lori

Quote from: Reynard on September 27, 2016, 03:39:04 PM

Just a note that the above link points to Glass Road instead of Agricola on BGG. Not a big deal as I just searched Argicola on BGG once there at the Glass Road page :)

Are you sure?   ::)  :neener

Haven't seen you in ages, Marshall. 

PrisonMonkeys