Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre- Saturday, October 1st, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 28, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

We've finalized the prizes. We've gone all out this time!

WIN FREE STUFF!
:excited :scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s  :excited

To help encourage sign up and attendance, we will be giving away a free game: Caverna!  :excited

Rules are easy:
1) You must post on this thread to sign up for a game, run a game, or just let us know you're attending.
2) You must attend the event and sign our log book with your SaskGames I.D.

Bonus entry to draw:
1) Schedule a game on the forum with open spots for sign-up.
2) All Volunteers will get a bonus entry (Table registration, Learn to Play, and event set up). We appreciate all the help![/b]

We will randomly determine all winners after the event and let the winner know they've won. We will announce all winners in this forum.

BONUS EARLY BIRD DRAW!!!

We will also be giving away another game, AquaSphere.

We will be giving away a copy of AquaSphere at 11:00am. To win you must be signed into the log book, and have made a post of this thread saying you're coming out, running a game, or signing up for an event! You must write your SaskGames I.D. in the logbook to qualify.
Snikt!

SteamPunch

trimmer

Colin Dearborn

I will be coming out for the day with Amanda.

Will have a few games along, also taking requests if somebody is looking to play something in my collection.

Here is the link to my collection on BGG
https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/yendi57?own=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Dark Moon
TEACHER: Chad Boudreau
START TIME: 5:00pm
DURATION: 90 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 5 - 7
URL: Dark Moon

DARK MOON (formerly known as BSG Express) is a game of deception and betrayal at the cold edge of space. You are a crew member on a deep space mining expedition to Titan, the dark moon of Saturn. During a routine excavation, an "incident" occurs whereby some of the crew become infected with an unknown virus, and become paranoid, deceitful, and violent, trying to destroy the others.

All the tension of the BSG board game with a fraction of the playing time. The more players the merrier which is why I'm asking for 5 to 7 players.

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Pitchcar Mini
START TIME: 9:30am
DURATION: 45 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 2 - 7
URL: Pitchcar Mini

Get your engines revving first thing in the morning at Prairie Game Expo with this slick, smaller version of Pitchcar. The tracks might be smaller but the game is no less fun as you take turns flicking your car around the track. Join us at 9:30am for a 3 lap race. Vroom vroom.

Note: Pitchcar Mini will be available after the first race. It will remain set-up and available for play until 12pm.

SteamPunch

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on August 28, 2016, 11:50:48 AM

GAME: Dark Moon
START TIME: 5:00pm
DURATION: 90 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 5 - 7
URL: Dark Moon

DARK MOON (formerly known as BSG Express) is a game of deception and betrayal at the cold edge of space. You are a crew member on a deep space mining expedition to Titan, the dark moon of Saturn. During a routine excavation, an "incident" occurs whereby some of the crew become infected with an unknown virus, and become paranoid, deceitful, and violent, trying to destroy the others.

All the tension of the BSG board game with a fraction of the playing time. The more players the merrier which is why I'm asking for 5 to 7 players.

I'll give Dark Moon a try. Please sign me up!

roxy72

CappyZed

I'd like to bring back the Rosenberg Table, but with a schedule this time  :D

GAME: Ora et Labora
TEACHER: CappyZed
START TIME: 9:30am
DURATION: 120 mins.
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: Ora et Labora

GAME: Glass Road
TEACHER: CappyZed
START TIME: 2:30 pm