Catan! ...PS3(N) Version!

• 1 Replies

Tempest

• Boom!
    • View Profile
Catan! ...PS3(N) Version!
« on: January 01, 2011, 05:26:17 AM »
I downloaded this a couple weeks ago, and it seems pretty solid. You get your choice of skins for the board/cards: The current mayfair one, the original German one or the stylish 3D one. There are single player and online options, and quite a few rules variants to make the game more realistic or faster, whatever you want. Long story short, totally worth the $10 price tag.

Anyone else get this? I think they have it for XBox 360 as well, but I haven't checked. (Also if anyone wants to add me to their PS3 friends list and challenge me some time, let me know!)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Brad

• View Profile
Re: Catan! ...PS3(N) Version!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 09:18:06 PM »
I've got it, but I'll hold off on actually playing a real person until I figure out how to, you know, beat the computer. I've been a couple points away once... but yeah. >.<; The game kicks me around and then salts the earth of all my former towns. Maybe if I'd ever played the actual game, or had half an idea what I was doing.