Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - September 13, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, June 29, 2016, 10:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

QuoteSure, i'll try Brew Crafters.

Let me know what you think of the game after you play it, Dana. I've been curious about this one.

roxy72

Lori

Quote from: CdnPhoenix on September 13, 2016, 01:24:58 PM
I will also play Tammany Hall

Oops, looks like Jason go there before me! Oh well, next time

I doubt that Orleans will be over in time for Nikki to get in on Tammany Hall.  In my experience it will be a solid 2 hours for Orleans.

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lori

Jim's not going to make it tonight so I've dropped him off of Tammany Hall.

Shane G

Hey sorry im going to have to cancel the carcassonne game. Something has come up.

Bellis

trimmer

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 53

Games Played: Mansions of Madness, Forbidden Desert, Super Motherload, Quantum, Brew Crafters, Red 7, Orleans, Pandemic, Octo Dice, Carcassonne, Love Letter, Tammany Hall, Kingdom Builder, The Others, Tokaido, The Red Dragon, Pokemon, Dominion, Betrayal at House on the Hill and more!

Announcements:

• PGX is arriving shortly to a Core Ritchie Centre near you! Saturday Oct 1, 2016 come and enjoy 12 hours of free gaming with such delights as the Dixit and Dominion tournaments! Note: There are only 12 spots for the Dominion tournament so get on the forum and sign-up quickly here.
  • Play With Your Food 50/50 tickets will continue to be sold at Chewsday Challenge and Games on Tap events. Please approach your ambassador at the events if you wish to purchase.
  • Volunteers are needed for PGX - 1) Teach Dixit or Mysterium or 2) Help at the registration table for an hour between 1 PM and 5 PM. PM Derek if you are interested.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"