Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - September 6, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, June 29, 2016, 10:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosencrantz

Tyson can no longer make it this evening.  Please remove him from Dead of Winter.  Room for two more!
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

lifeofturner

FYI: Albert and 9th is blocked off, so you have to come in from the east. Use Winnipeg for Ring exit and give yourself some extra time.
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Cordawg

Bryce Robinson

Ya it's a mess right now. Derek had good directions.

Quote from: lifeofturner on September 06, 2016, 03:31:15 PM
FYI: Albert and 9th is blocked off, so you have to come in from the east. Use Winnipeg for Ring exit and give yourself some extra time.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

craftybernardo

Sorry not feeling well, going to have to cancel elder sign and take me out of ticket to ride

Cordawg

dyobb

bboileau

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 52

Games Played: Ticket to Ride: Marklin, Russian Railroads, Don't Mess With Cthulhu, Dead of Winter: The Long Night, The Castles of Burgundy, Monty Python Fluxx, Loopin' Chewie, Kingdom Builder, Boss Monster, Ultimate Werewolf: Inquisition, Tiny Epic Galaxy, Legendary Encounters: Firefly, Run, Fight, or Die!, Galaxy Trucker, Pandemic Legacy, and more!

Announcements:

• PGX is arriving shortly to a Core Ritchie Centre near you! Saturday Oct 1, 2016 come and enjoy 12 hours of free gaming with such delights as the Dixit and Dominion tournaments! Note: There are only 12 spots for the Dominion tournament so get on the forum and sign-up quickly here.
  • Play With Your Food 50/50 tickets will continue to be sold at Chewsday Challenge and Games on Tap events. Please approach your ambassador at the events if you wish to purchase.
  • Cockroaches of Burgundy's PWYF Team's "A Night of Horror!" event will soon by 2/3rd sold out! If you are at all interested in an evening of Horror RPGs and Boardgames and general horrific frivolity, reach out to bboileau or ChadBoudreau on the forum. See full details here.
  • This Saturday there will be a PWYF fundraising Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends Tournament. If you are interested, reach out to bboileau or prairieguy. See full details here.
  • The SaskGames Design Group welcomes anyone interested in game design to their next meeting, next week at Chewsday Challenge. See full details here.
  • It was PRIZE NIGHT! The winner of the $25 Boston Pizza Gift Certificate was not in attendance. The winner of the $25 Comic Readers Gift Certificate went to Bryce Robinson. Congratulations!

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!