Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - August 16, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, June 29, 2016, 10:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRobot4

Quote from: Lori on August 16, 2016, 09:04:29 AM
Quote from: JRobot4 on August 15, 2016, 08:46:29 PM
GAME: The Networks (with On the Air Expansion)
TEACHER: JRobot4

Jim and I would like to try this sometime but we're already scheduled for tonight and next Tuesday.  Any chance for Aug 30th or a date in September?

Moving into a new house as of next week so will likely be out of commission for a few weeks...potentially Aug 30th, but definitely will be back mid- to late September and will bring this one again!

roxy72

bboileau

I'm ambassador for the evening, but at around 8 - 8:30, I am going to break out and teach myself 504. If anybody wants hang out and go through the learning exercise with me, feel free!
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

DCStyles

Quote from: R Newell on June 29, 2016, 10:46:20 AM

GAME: Ticket to Ride Europe
TEACHER: DCStyles
START TIME: 6:30pm
DURATION: 90 min.
# OF PLAYERS: 5
URL: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/14996/ticket-ride-europe

My cousin and her friend are coming to visit from BC and wanted to participate in game night so I'm bringing Ticket To Ride Europe out.  Please add myself, Keely & Ren to the player list.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

bboileau

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 44

Games Played: Magic the Gathering, Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game, Mombasa, Pandemic, Octo Dice, The Networks, Saloon Tycoon, Eminent Domain: Microcosm, Ticket to Ride: Europe, Kingdom Builder, Smoking Gun, Fullhouse, Monopoly Deal Card Game, T.I.M.E. Stories, and more!

Announcements:

• 50/50 tickets are being sold at Chewsday Challenge and Games on Tap events to raise money for Soul's Harbour. Tickets are 3 for $5, 7 for $10, and 20 for $20. Please approach your ambassador for tickets.
  • The Cockroaches of Burgundy PWYF Team is running an event called "A Night of Horror!" on Fri Sept 23, 2016 at Birmingham's Vodka and Ale House on Star Lite in East Regina. Tickets are $10. The evening will be jam packed with horror RPGs like Fiasco, FF The End of the World, Dread RPG, and more, as well as have a horror game library, AV system entertainment, social deduction games, and more. Join them! For tickets, reach out to Chad Boudreau (ChadBoudreau) or Brad Boileau (bboileau).
  • Corey Heistad's PWYF will be running a Pandemic Legacy Campaign. Entry is $25.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!