Looking for players: D&D 3.5/Pathfinder (Regina)

Started by Dustin, April 25, 2016, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dustin

Starting a new Adventure Path style campaign and looking for players to fill it. Will be run two consecutive Sundays on, then two off. Looking at a  4pm - 9pm game time. No experience necessary.

Drakus Coaltongue, Emperor of Ragesia and bearer of the Torch of the Burning Sky, has fallen, and now the new Empress Leska has sent her armies on the march to war to recover the lost artifact. Her first target: the neutral city of Gate Pass, where a spy for the fledgling Resistance has taken vital war intelligence.

On New Year's Eve, the Ragesian military prepares its assault, wyvern knights and legions of infantry arming for battle. The heroes must contact the spy and get a case of critical plans out of the city before the inquisitors, Ragesia's infamous mage-hunting clerics, find them.

Can you survive the Scouring of Gate Pass?

Breeze

Are your still looking for players? I'm an experienced RPG player but never played PF, I'm interested in trying it.

Dustin

Yeah. I have two for sures and two maybes. Send me a pm with what you are thinking and maybe we can meet for coffee or something.

Jordan888

Do you still need players? If so I'd be interested