Pathfinder group needs members

Started by Mike.L, April 06, 2016, 06:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike.L

I am currently in a pathfinder game and we have a few open spots for new players. Please contact me if your interested. Any skill level is fine, but the group is more casual.

erdrikwolf

Hi Mike,

How many players are you looking for, and how new can they be (I have never played Pathfinder, but played lots of D&D)?

Also, you posted in the Tramps venue, do you play there or at someone's house?

Mike.L

We usually play at my house. Any level of expireence is fine. Right now we have open spots for 2-3 people.

KhoaKhoa

What is your contact info? I am interested in joining and possibly with a friend

parkermech

When and how frequently do you meet?
-Michael

Mike.L

We meet every second week, usually Sunday's noonish start playing untill 4 or so. Depending on people's scedules.

My email is attached to my profile - m.leppke@gmail.com

I'm requesting a short "resume" style document to present to group. Nothing professional or strict, but I'm asking for things like:

Gaming expirrence, as player or Dm.
Contact info: so name phone, email etc
Play style: do you prefer npc interaction, puzzles, combat, etc?
Anything else you feel like sharing.

We have space for 2-3 more people and as of yet haven't officially filled any spots although some interest.

Once the group approves of the "application" I'll let you know and we can go from there.

TerryD1970

Breeze

Are you still looking for players? I haven't played pathfinder before but have been playing rpgs for the better part of 10 years.

Mike.L

We are currently at full group - but I will keep you in mind for future openings if any.