Matt Robertson

• Guinness is Goodness
    • View Profile
    • Detailed Gaming Bio
  • BGG ID: Bixby
  • Name: Matt Robertson
Change in Leadership
« on: February 23, 2016, 10:47:01 AM »
I would like to announce that I am stepping down as the Chief Meeple at SaskGames. It has been a fantastic 6 years and I am so amazed at what we have achieved as a community. I am but one member of a community that is well over a thousand members now. That is fantastic. With that many members and monthly web page views in excess of two hundred thousand, the community is here to stay. This has been a very rewarding journey for me personally and I have grown my circle of friends substantially through the hobby. It is all very humbling. I feel at this time that I have accomplished what I set out to do and would like to take a break from running things to give myself a chance to explore some other interests.

SaskGames has such a strong leadership team and executive that I feel very comfortable and confident that the community will continue to grow and flourish under their stewardship. Brad Boileau (bboileau) is taking on the role of Chief Meeple and has lots of positive energy and creative ideas for SaskGames. Brad and the executive will continue with the vision and values that have made SaskGames strong and will be adding new events and features to this already vibrant community. If you are not familiar with www.SaskGames.com or the array of events they host, check them out and become a member of one of the coolest communities around for the hobby.

As for me, I will still be playing lots of games and look forward to seeing you at any of the suite of SaskGames events.

Cheers,
Matt

“Life is Short; Play Games!”
My KARMA ran over your DOGMA