Battletech: The Bounty Hunter

Started by Lance, February 17, 2016, 08:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance

Battletech: The Bounty Hunter
Background:
It is the year 3014. Duke Anton Marik's revolt against his brother Captain-General Janos Marik has brought the Wolf's Dragoons to Nova Roma. Mop up operations are underway that include Lieutenant Natasha Kerensky, Kerensky's Heavy lance, the Bounty Hunter, and the Hunter's lance. Loyalist units have mostly been routed and the remnants have fled into the hills.
Important Info:
Date of Event - April 9th 2016
Time of Event - 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Place of Event - Tramp's Comics & Games
* While this is a Demo Game and all units will be provided and the event will be run by 'MechWarriors of Western Canada. Please reply to this thread if you are interested in playing/attending:

Lance

Ended up just being my son and I playing.
:(

Lance

Dawn of the Bounty Hunter
Interview: April, 3026

'Now –humph– now, she is famous now they call her the Black Widow. But, back then she was simply a Lieutenant commanding a heavy lance – they called her the Queen of Spades. And, I admired her Battlemech. So, I took it. Too bad she was not as famous as she is now – I really could have made some cash. But, we all have to start somewhere.'
-   The Bounty Hunter

Contract: Lieutenant Natasha Kerensky
June, 3014
Nova Roma (Dawn River region)
By Inigo Montoya

'As the Locust pilot in The Bounty Hunter lance I signaled that the ravine was clear. In hindsight the House Marik 'Mechs could have been in a better ambush position to take out the whole Dragoon heavy lance but the Bounty Hunter signaled we were good to go!'
'Kerensky was in front so she took the lion's share of the damage. She must have lost six tons of armour but somehow she kept the Marauder upright – until her combat computer ejected her. Meanwhile, MacLaren's 'Mech went down but he was able to later limp off somehow. MCloud bought the farm when his Jagermech received a chance hit to his ammo bin. Poor Olmos was dragged out of the cockpit of his Rifleman and executed by the Marik infantry.
'What a waste – lots of ransoms – we could have made a fortune! Still we dragged off the Marauder and we were well paid to betray Wolf's Dragoons. Things worked out well in the end when the Loyalists crushed that little insurrection. Somehow, the Bounty Hunter always knows how to pick 'em.'

Mission:
3014 – Duke Anton's revolt against his brother Captain-General Janos Marik:
Mop up operations against the Loyalist Marik guerrillas goes horribly wrong when the Bounty Hunter lance betrays Lieutenant Natasha Kerensky's heavy lance:
Wolf's Dragoons Heavy lance:         The Bounty Hunter lance:
Marauder: Lt. Natasha Kerensky         Griffin: The Bounty Hunter
Rifleman: Sgt. Carl Olmos            Warhammer: Westley Farmboy   
Black Knight: Colin MacLaren         Locust: Inigo Montoya
Jagermech: Broderic McLoud

Ambush company – Loyalist 2nd Free World's Guards:
Atlas: unknown         Jagermech: unknown      Dervish: unknown
Cyclops: unknown      Crusader: unknown      Cicada: unknown   
Awesome: unknown      Grasshopper: unknown      Clint: unknown
Archer: unknown         Trebuchet: unknown      Hermes II: unknown