Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (May 28th, 2016)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 03, 2016, 04:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

Haha no problem, Felix! I was just reviewing things and following up on items.

Glad you can still do it!

Brad
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

ChadBoudreau

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

bboileau

JasonSZ

I hope everyone is excited for tomorrow, I know I am.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has volunteered to help out at this PGX. As some of you may or may not know one of the priorities of PGX is building engagement with people new to the event and new to the hobby; one of the reasons Learn-To-Play was such a success last PGX.

To align ourselves further with that goal as the registration table is the first point of contact with the public we would like the volunteers at the table to assist in this engagement. I have attached a tool of what we would like to see as the form of engagement; of course it is what you are comfortable with. There will also be a note book to record pertinent information.

For Learn-To-Play we will have information sheets that we will provide at PGX. And be prepared for some busy LTP sessions, I personally will be funneling everyone I know I haven't seen before your way.

Thanks again for taking your time away from gaming in order to help use provide a stellar event, without volunteers PGX would not happen.

Jason Szarkowicz
PGX Development Coordinator