Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (May 28th, 2016)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 03, 2016, 04:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: DraconicGamr on March 31, 2016, 06:56:27 AM
Hello Dana,

I was wondering if you guys have had an interest in the Pathfinder RPG at one of your events. I am currently running the Saskatoon Pathfinder Society and we are looking to spread into various areas throughout Saskatchewan. Pathfinder is a free to play Role Playing Game from Paizo which is a variation of Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. The organized play (Society) give special benefits to players, has multiple season modular with story arcs, and allows people to jump in to a session or game with friends. There are introduction modulars that take up to an hour or a full modular that can be up to 5 hours depending on the players ability. If your interested, I would be happy to set something up at Prairie Game Expo. We have participated at the Saskatoon Expo for the last two years and we are looking into other events help promote gaming. If you have any questions you can forward them to me at pfssaskatoon@gmail.com. We also host a bi-weekly event at Dragon's Den in Saskatoon for anyone who is interested in seeing what we are all about. April 10th is our next event and everyone is quite helpful in assisting others. We foster a friendly gaming environment for everyone from younger people to very experienced.

Thanks for your considerations,

Melvin

There is a lot of interest in Pathfinder and D&D, but we find it difficult to find people willing to run RPG events (oddly). If you're willing to travel we'd love to have you, Melvin.

Dana.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: SteamPunch on March 30, 2016, 03:21:51 PM
I can teach Codenames.

You're in DAvey -- I'm going to move Chad to something else!

Thanks everyone looking to fill up our volunteer slots!
Snikt!

DraconicGamr

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on March 31, 2016, 03:39:58 PM
Quote from: DraconicGamr on March 31, 2016, 06:56:27 AM
Hello Dana,

I was wondering if you guys have had an interest in the Pathfinder RPG at one of your events. I am currently running the Saskatoon Pathfinder Society and we are looking to spread into various areas throughout Saskatchewan. Pathfinder is a free to play Role Playing Game from Paizo which is a variation of Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. The organized play (Society) give special benefits to players, has multiple season modular with story arcs, and allows people to jump in to a session or game with friends. There are introduction modulars that take up to an hour or a full modular that can be up to 5 hours depending on the players ability. If your interested, I would be happy to set something up at Prairie Game Expo. We have participated at the Saskatoon Expo for the last two years and we are looking into other events help promote gaming. If you have any questions you can forward them to me at pfssaskatoon@gmail.com. We also host a bi-weekly event at Dragon's Den in Saskatoon for anyone who is interested in seeing what we are all about. April 10th is our next event and everyone is quite helpful in assisting others. We foster a friendly gaming environment for everyone from younger people to very experienced.

Thanks for your considerations,

Melvin

There is a lot of interest in Pathfinder and D&D, but we find it difficult to find people willing to run RPG events (oddly). If you're willing to travel we'd love to have you, Melvin.

Dana.

Hello Dana,

We have multiple Game Masters who are willing to make the trip to be apart of the Expo. We have quite a few adventures (purchased ones) that we are able to use and pre-generated characters for players as well. As for running the Pathfinder portion we are willing to run it. We just require an area to host it, tables, chairs, and some willing participants. We can bring the rest from Saskatoon. If you guys have the interest to play, we will be willing to help anyway we can.
Melvin Ngo
Venture Captain
Saskatchewan Pathfinder/Starfinder Society

Jhegel

Dana_Tillusz

All volunteers will receive an extra entry to the draws. Thanks for helping us!  :D
Snikt!

PrisonMonkeys

I'll take the 2pm-3pm shift on the registration table.

bboileau

We'll need a replacement for Felix for Splendor as he can no longer make it.
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

FelixC

So, this is pretty embarrassing, but I think I got PGX and either the fan expo or fragcon mixed up in my head. I'll be able to make it after all and I'll happily teach Splendor too. Unless you want to kick me out and go with someone that has reading comprehension skills. :p

Lori

Quote from: FelixC on May 10, 2016, 11:24:57 AM
So, this is pretty embarrassing, but I think I got PGX and either the fan expo or fragcon mixed up in my head. I'll be able to make it after all and I'll happily teach Splendor too. Unless you want to kick me out and go with someone that has reading comprehension skills. :p

I was pretty sure you had it mixed up with FanExpo so it's all good.  We don't let volunteers off the hook for much.   ;)

(oops, I see Brad had dropped you off today so he didn't realize what you'd meant so I can put you back on).

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!