Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 28th, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 03, 2016, 11:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmyLynn

Please sign me and my husband Galen up for the Machi Koro tournament, thanks.

trimmer

Quote from: CappyZed on May 24, 2016, 06:31:07 PM
I would like to establish a 'Uwe Rosenberg appreciation' table.  We will have Agricola, Glass Road, Ora et Labora, and Caverna available.  Anyone interested in any of those games can just stop by and we'll get a round going. 

No fixed schedule right now, but anyone interested let me know (along with what times are best for you)

I am interested. Already know how to play Agricola but would love to play some other Uwe games! I will be around early afternoon to play.

Bix Conners

I would like to establish a 'Uwe Rosenberg appreciation' table.  We will have Agricola, Glass Road, Ora et Labora, and Caverna available.  Anyone interested in any of those games can just stop by and we'll get a round going. 

No fixed schedule right now, but anyone interested let me know (along with what times are best for you)

Brilliant idea!!!  :thumb-up
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Tempest

I will be there assisting with the Rosenburg appreciation table!
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Bix Conners

I can only attend for a couple of hours, so I thought I would start my day with a game of Valeria: Card Kingdoms

GAME: Valeria: Card Kingdoms
TEACHER: Matt Robertson
START TIME: 9:30am
DURATION: 90 Minutes
PLAYERS 5
1. Matt Robertson
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

lifeofturner

"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

lifeofturner

What about Le Havre? I guess it's a "Havre not" this time around. :) (I can bring my copy along just in case.) Also, don't forget Bohnanza and Patchwork for lighter fare in between all of those heavies!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Dana_Tillusz

In appreciation of the 'Uwe Rosenberg appreciation' table we'll be giving out Agricola bumper stickers and buttons. Drop in and pick some up!
Snikt!

Hoopy

CappyZed

Quote from: lifeofturner on May 27, 2016, 09:08:50 AM
What about Le Havre? I guess it's a "Havre not" this time around. :) (I can bring my copy along just in case.) Also, don't forget Bohnanza and Patchwork for lighter fare in between all of those heavies!

We're just bringing the ones we have right now.  Collection isn't full quite yet ;)