Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 28th, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 03, 2016, 11:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Infinity
TEACHER: Tyler Hutchinson
START TIME: 9:30am
DURATION: 30 - 45 minutes
MAXIMUM PLAYERS: 2
URL: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/21133/infinity

One hundred and seventy-five years into the future - Humanity has managed to survive despite itself, but for how much longer? Infinity is a game with 28mm high metal miniatures that simulates combat and special operations in a science fiction environment with Manga aesthetics. Tyler will be demoing this game system throughout the day.

Cordawg

I'll play grizzled and I'm probally going to play pathfinder most of the day Is it OK if I bring a pre existing character?

Lareina

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower
TEACHER: Lareina
START TIME: 10:00am
DURATION: 60 minutes*
MAXIMUM PLAYERS: 4
URL: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/197572/warhammer-quest-silver-tower

Released on May 21, 2016, this game is set in the Age of Sigmar world. Heroes must battle through the ever-changing Silver Tower of Tzeentch. Uses a modular board with random layout. The Chaos opponents are followers as well as daemons of Tzeentch. Lareina will be using the "learn to play" rules to teach this game. *The 60 minutes duration is an estimate because we have not yet received the game at the time of this posting. Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower is a re-do of the classic Warhammer Quest.

Laoldar

I would like to sign up for the Evolution with Flight expansion game.

CappyZed

I would like to establish a 'Uwe Rosenberg appreciation' table.  We will have Agricola, Glass Road, Ora et Labora, and Caverna available.  Anyone interested in any of those games can just stop by and we'll get a round going. 

No fixed schedule right now, but anyone interested let me know (along with what times are best for you)

Lori

Quote from: CappyZed on May 24, 2016, 06:31:07 PM
I would like to establish a 'Uwe Rosenberg appreciation' table.  We will have Agricola, Glass Road, Ora et Labora, and Caverna available.  Anyone interested in any of those games can just stop by and we'll get a round going. 

No fixed schedule right now, but anyone interested let me know (along with what times are best for you)

Great idea, Damien!

Aaron-71

I would like to sign up myself + my significant other (Mackenzie) for the Evolution + Flight Expansion table.

AKA We'll take the last two spots! :P