Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 28th, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 03, 2016, 11:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteamPunch

JRobot4

miles

RockBane

GAME: Earthdawn 3rd - Character Creation
TEACHER: RockBane
START TIME: 3:00
DURATION: 60 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 6
URL: https://rpggeek.com/rpg/314/earthdawn-3rd-edition

GAME: Earthdawn 3rd
TEACHER: RockBane
NOTE: Please bring dice to play, namely d6, d8, d10, and d12
START TIME: 4:30
DURATION: 120 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 6
URL: https://rpggeek.com/rpg/314/earthdawn-3rd-edition
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

craftybernardo

GAME: A Distant Plain
TEACHER: craftybernardo
START TIME: 12:00 pm
DURATION: 180 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/127518/distant-plain

Please add myself, Mark M, R Newell, and Trent to the players list.  Thank you.

Dana_Tillusz

PGX would like  to welcome Regina game designer Stephen "Stardust" Kenny to the event. Come and check this fun game out. The designer has asked all play testers to answer a few short questions.

GAME: Merchant's Dilemma
TEACHER: Stephen "Stardust" Kenny
START TIMES: 2:15 and 4:00
DURATION: 30-60 minutes (depending on the number of players)

Welcome to Merchant's Dilemma, a political game of cooperation and rivalry for 3-6 players.

In Merchant's Dilemma, you are playing as a merchant who must negotiate with your fellow players to gain gold. Will you cooperate and both profit, or will you compete to try and take the riches for yourself? The choice is up to you!

Each turn, you will choose to cooperate or compete with another player. Cooperation results in the biggest payout overall, if you both agree. Choosing to compete while they cooperate, however, will gain you more while they gain nothing. Hopefully they don't hold a grudge.

Invest in Buildings to expand your influence, or play Tactics to get revenge on your enemies, but be careful who you burn. You might need them later if you hope to get ahead.

Merchant's Dilemma only takes about 10 minutes to setup and learn. The game lasts about 10 minutes per player (30-60 minutes).

Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

WIN FREE STUFF!
:excited :scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s  :excited

To help encourage sign up and attendance, we will be giving away a free game Nuns on the Run!  :excited

Rules are easy:
1) You must post on this thread to sign up for a game, run a game, or just let us know you're attending.
2) You must attend the event and sign our log book with your SaskGames I.D.

Bonus entry to draw:
1) Schedule a game on the forum with open spots for sign-up.
2) All Volunteers will get a bonus entry (Table registration, Learn to Play, and event set up). We appreciate all the help!

We will randomly determine all winners after the event and let the winner know they've won. We will announce all winners in this forum.

BONUS EARLY BIRD DRAW!!!

We will be giving away a copy of Picomino at 11:00am. To win you must be signed into the log book, and have made a post of this thread saying you're coming out, running a game, or signing up for an event! You must write your SaskGames I.D. in the logbook to qualify.

We also a few extra prizes to give away. Show up, play games, win stuff. Sounds good to me!
Snikt!

Gloop

Hoopy

I'd like to sign up for the Catan tournament. Thanks.

Edited to add: I can also bring a copy of the Catan base game.

miles