Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 28th, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 03, 2016, 11:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K.Stevens

Any chance I can Set up a demo for Team Yankee? I got a few people interested and they would like to have a few games. I would need just a table and a top for the table I can bring my own terrain
Why me Worry?!

ChadBoudreau

Hey, Kyle. What size table do you need for your tabletop. Also, what time would the game start and finish? Lastly, is this a series of demoes or a full play-through?

K.Stevens

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on April 25, 2016, 09:47:38 AM
Hey, Kyle. What size table do you need for your tabletop. Also, what time would the game start and finish? Lastly, is this a series of demoes or a full play-through?

I would need a 6x4. as for start time I was wondering about starting at opening and just running it through out the day. also theres a few people that might show up to play a full game but mostly just demos so we only just need one table
Why me Worry?!

ChadBoudreau

QuoteI would need a 6x4. as for start time I was wondering about starting at opening and just running it through out the day. also theres a few people that might show up to play a full game but mostly just demos so we only just need one table

I'll earmark one of the 6x4 tabletops from ComicReaders for Team Yankee. I'll reserve you the table to go with it.

K.Stevens

GAME: Team Yankee
TEACHER: Kyle Stevens / James Millie
START TIME: 9:30am
DURATION: 30 - 60 minutes
MAXIMUM PLAYERS: 2
URL: http://www.team-yankee.com/Default.aspx?tabid=867

Team Yankee is a WWII miniatures game from Battlefront Miniatures. Kyle and James will be demoing this game system throughout the day.
Why me Worry?!

PrisonMonkeys

ChadBoudreau

GAME: The Grizzled
TEACHER: ChadBoudreau
START TIME: 9:30am
DURATION: 45 minutes
MAXIMUM PLAYERS: 4
URL: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/171668/grizzled

The Grizzled is a cooperative game about survival in the trenches during the first World War where players win or lose together. I had a chance to play this game recently. I was in charge of the rules and managed to play the game incorrectly three times in a row! So I'm looking to start my Prairie Game eXpo day with at least two games of The Grizzled, played correctly. Who's in?

Henning

JRobot4

How do I sign up for the Evolution/Flight game session at 1pm?  Want to sign myself and a friend up (his name is Sam).  Thanks.

Lori

Quote from: JRobot4 on May 09, 2016, 10:12:03 AM
How do I sign up for the Evolution/Flight game session at 1pm?  Want to sign myself and a friend up (his name is Sam).  Thanks.

Got you slotted in.