Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 28th, 2016 (9am) FREE!

• 68 Replies

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Infinity
TEACHER: Tyler Hutchinson
START TIME: 9:30am
DURATION: 30 - 45 minutes
MAXIMUM PLAYERS: 2
URL: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/21133/infinity

One hundred and seventy-five years into the future - Humanity has managed to survive despite itself, but for how much longer? Infinity is a game with 28mm high metal miniatures that simulates combat and special operations in a science fiction environment with Manga aesthetics. Tyler will be demoing this game system throughout the day.

Cordawg

• View Profile
I'll play grizzled and I'm probally going to play pathfinder most of the day Is it OK if I bring a pre existing character?

Lareina

Cory, email SaskatoonPFS@gmail.com for Pathfinder questions.

ChadBoudreau

GAME: Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower
TEACHER: Lareina
START TIME: 10:00am
DURATION: 60 minutes*
MAXIMUM PLAYERS: 4
URL: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/197572/warhammer-quest-silver-tower

Released on May 21, 2016, this game is set in the Age of Sigmar world. Heroes must battle through the ever-changing Silver Tower of Tzeentch. Uses a modular board with random layout. The Chaos opponents are followers as well as daemons of Tzeentch. Lareina will be using the "learn to play" rules to teach this game. *The 60 minutes duration is an estimate because we have not yet received the game at the time of this posting. Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower is a re-do of the classic Warhammer Quest.

milothewise

• View Profile
  • Name: Nick
I'm in on the Warmachine event

AlexMeeres

I'm in for Warmachine too.

Laoldar

• View Profile
I would like to sign up for the Evolution with Flight expansion game.

CappyZed

• View Profile
  • BGG ID: CappyZed
  • Name: Damien Ryall
I would like to establish a 'Uwe Rosenberg appreciation' table.  We will have Agricola, Glass Road, Ora et Labora, and Caverna available.  Anyone interested in any of those games can just stop by and we'll get a round going. 

No fixed schedule right now, but anyone interested let me know (along with what times are best for you)

Lori

• View Profile
  • BGG ID: gaffercat
  • Name: Lori MacKenzie
I would like to establish a 'Uwe Rosenberg appreciation' table.  We will have Agricola, Glass Road, Ora et Labora, and Caverna available.  Anyone interested in any of those games can just stop by and we'll get a round going. 

No fixed schedule right now, but anyone interested let me know (along with what times are best for you)

Great idea, Damien!

Aaron-71

I would like to sign up myself + my significant other (Mackenzie) for the Evolution + Flight Expansion table.

AKA We'll take the last two spots! :P