X-Wing: Season 1 League: ComicReaders Downtown: February 2016 Schedule

Started by ChadBoudreau, January 31, 2016, 10:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

X-Wing Season 1 League - February 2016 Schedule

DESCRIPTION
Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game is a tactical ship-to-ship combat game in which players take control of powerful Rebel X-wings and nimble Imperial TIE fighters, facing them against each other in fast-paced space combat. Featuring stunningly detailed and painted miniatures, the X-Wing Miniatures Game recreates exciting Star Wars space combat throughout its several included scenarios. Select your crew, plan your maneuvers, and complete your mission!

This casual event kicks-off casual and organized play of X-Wing at ComicReaders Downtown. This is a chance to meet other players, engage in casual games, or simply drop-in for a look at this Star Wars themed miniatures game.

DATE & TIME
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Thursday, February 18, 2016
6pm - 8:50pm

COST
None.

EVENT ORGANIZER
Tyler (Tempest on SaskGames)

EVENT ATTENDANCE LIMITS
There is no seating limit for this event.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
If you have questions, respond to this thread.
Pre-registration is NOT required.

Tempest

Confirming for the 4th. As will be the norm for me, I won't be there til 7:30. I noticed last time I barely had enough time to finish our game, so I'll try and be prepared to set up as quick as possible this time, assuming someone will also be free that night at that time ;p
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

craftybernardo

Jesta

DCStyles

My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

Sheldyn

I'll be there for 6. Even willing to get there early if someone wanted to start a game early.

Wade Kruse

I can come pretty much any time so if someone wants to meet early let me know.

Sheldyn